Returns and Refunds Policy
Natural Sue wants every customer to be 100% satisfied with their purchase.
We understand that when purchasing a new product, it may not be what you expected. Our return policy is as follows:
– We cannot accept returns if the product has been used/opened, unless the product is damaged or defective.
– Buyer is responsible for shipping costs to return the product.
– We will pay for shipping ONLY if the product is being returned due to an error in processing or shipping, or the product is defective.
– When shipping products back to us, retain a copy of the tracking number from the shipping carrier for your records, so you can track the shipping. Products returned more than thirty (30) days from the shipping date will not be refunded or returned to you. We recommend that you insure the shipping against loss or damage.
– Once received, we will credit by your original payment method. Refund time may vary based on your financial institution. Any questions please contact your financial institution.
– If your order arrives damaged or with missed items, please contact us within 48 hours to report it. Replacement merchandise will be shipped.
How To Return An Item:
Your item must be in its original unused/unopened condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
2. Mail your returned item to:
PO Box 1507
Loxahatchee, FL 33470 – USA
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
4. Email us the tracking number.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.